Friday, April 9, 2010

Why?

The most pertinent question that any reader would ask is why am I, the author, creating another sports blog when so many people already have blogs and articles that they write on the Internet. I am creating this blog because somebody close to me said that I should think of getting a job in sports since I seem to spend so much time talking about it. My rationale was that there was more than enough people who are in that business, and more importantly there was such little broad based demand for the sports I particularly enjoy. This blog will be my off beat take on sports that is not necessarily in line with the mainstream. I will not discuss some sports where I have no interest. This will be a different view than what is found on the web. Please be patient as I develop this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment